在迪士尼的经典动画电影《奇幻森林》(The Jungle Book)中,充满了许多令人难忘的台词。以下是一些电影中的经典台词,附有中英文对照:
“Bare Necessities”
- 英文:“I’ve got to be careful with my power. You see, power is a drug. Power is addiction. Power is a temptation.”
- 中文:**“我得小心使用我的力量。你看,力量是毒品。力量是上瘾。力量是诱惑。”
“The Bare Necessities”
- 英文:“I won’t say I’m a great explorer. Just a good explorer.”
- 中文:**“我不会说我是个伟大的探险家。我只是个不错的探险家。”
“I Wanna Be Like You”
- 英文:“I wanna be like you, I wanna be like you, I wanna be just like you. I wanna be a man, I wanna be like you.”
- 中文:**“我想像你一样,我想像你一样,我想像你一样。我想成为一个男人,我想像你一样。”
“The Bear Necessities”
- 英文:“The jungle is home to me, but the jungle is also home to you. So let’s make the jungle great again.”
- 中文:**“丛林是我的家,但丛林也是你的家。所以让我们让丛林再次伟大。”
“I’ll Make You Feel at Home”
- 英文:“I’ll make you feel at home, I’ll make you feel at home. I’ll make you feel at home, I’ll make you feel at home.”
- 中文:**“我会让你感到宾至如归,我会让你感到宾至如归。我会让你感到宾至如归,我会让你感到宾至如归。”
“The Law of the Jungle”
- 英文:“The law of the jungle is the law of the strong. The strong survive, the weak do not.”
- 中文:**“丛林的法律是强者的法律。强者生存,弱者不存。”
“Bengal Tiger, King of the Jungle”
- 英文:“Bengal tiger, king of the jungle, you’re the king of the jungle.”
- 中文:**“孟加拉虎,丛林之王,你是丛林之王。”
这些台词不仅展现了电影中的角色性格,也传达了关于友谊、勇气和成长的深刻信息。希望这些经典台词能够激发你对这部电影的回忆,或者为那些还未看过这部电影的观众提供一窥其魅力的大门。
