在电影《少年派的奇幻漂流》中,导演李安通过派(Piscine Molitor Patel)的视角,讲述了一个关于信仰、生存和自我救赎的奇幻故事。以下是一些电影中的经典台词及其英文对照:
“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.”
- 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
“The world is but a canvas to the imagination.”
- 世界只是想象的画布。
“I am not a religious man, but I am a suspender of disbelief.”
- 我不是一个宗教徒,但我是一个怀疑的暂缓者。
“If you want to send a message, use Western Union.”
- 如果你想发送消息,就用西联电报。
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”
- 世界是一本书,那些不去旅行的人只读了一页。
“The end is near.”
- 结局即将到来。
“The universe is under no obligation to make sense to us.”
- 宇宙对我们没有义务要讲得通。
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
- 做好工作的唯一方法是热爱你所做的事情。
“The truth is out there.”
- 真相在那里。
“I am not a god, but I am a man.”
- 我不是神,但我是人。
这些台词不仅展现了派内心的挣扎和成长,也反映了电影中关于生命、信仰和存在的深刻思考。通过这些台词,观众得以窥见派在漂流过程中对自我、世界和宗教的感悟。
